The Maserati Quattroporte begins with sleek and dynamic lines, and it doesn't stop there. Its aesthetic details mirror an elegant and forward-thinking design. At Maserati of Bergen County, we have a large inventory of Maserati Quattroporte cars that will appeal to your senses - and to your sense of adventure.
The exterior boasts wraparound sidelights that frame the LED rear tail lights and mesh with the bumper. A rear spoiler is inconspicuously fused with the trunklid, generating downforce while depicting the refined look of a luxury sedan. Inside the cabin exudes a custom feel with Italian Poltrona Frau® leathers, prestigious wood trim and fine stitching.
Penchant for power? The Maserati Quattroporte S Q4 has a 3.0-liter, 404-hp twin-turbocharged V6 engine, while the Maserati Quattroporte GTS boasts a 3.8-liter 523-hp twin-turbocharged V8 motor for even more power.
MAX. POWER OUTPUT
Other details we love about the Maserati Quattroporte include:
- 8.4" touchscreen with the Maserati Touch Control system
- Roomy bench configuration in rear seat, which accommodates three adults comfortably
- Six airbags
- Maserati stability system, an advanced electronic control system
- 8-speed ZF automatic transmission
- Five operating modes: Auto Normal, Auto Sport, Manual Normal, Manual Sport and Increased Control Efficiency (ICE)
- Three-level dashboard with customizable central portion that can be finished in five distictive fine woods
Explore both Maserati Quattroporte trims in an inviting atmosphere with a sales staff that allow you to browse at your leisure for as long as you want. The entire team at Mserati of Bergen County promises a white glove service experience every time you visit.
The Quattroporte Collection
Luxury and exclusivity are standard features of the Quattroporte S, with the powerful response, driving dynamics and exhilaration of a true sports car.
Starting from $103,400*
Quattroporte S Q4
With Maserati’s innovative Q4 intelligent all-wheel-drive system, the powerful Quattroporte S Q4 grips the road in virtually all weather conditions.
Starting from $109,500*
The GTS represents the epitome of the Maserati philosophy, making it the world’s most desirable supersedan. Available standard with GranLusso or GranSport trim.
Starting from $145,500*