The Maserati GranTurismo Sport and Maserati GranTurismo MC flaunt a seductive stance with design details that exude elegance and exhilaration at the same time. Pronounced sideskirts, an oval radiator grille and other aerodynamic features are just a few accommodations. The Maserati GranTurismo Sport is emphasized by a stylish combination of Alcantara® and traditional Poltrona Frau leathers, while anthracite-grey Dark Chrome trim or EcoChrome trim illustrate a gleam of molten metal.
Travel in style with a powerful 4.7-liter 454-hp V8 engine included on each trim. Race to your favorite destinations in Manhattan, Hoboken and Atlantic City without skipping a beat.
MAX. POWER OUTPUT
More remarkable features of the Maserati GranTurismo include:
- Seating for four occupants
- Sporty two-door style
- Longer Trofeo Design gearshift paddles for better control of gear changes on tight turns
- Three-spoke steering wheel in the Maserati GranTurismo MC upholstered in leather and Alcantara®, has been designed for improved control and more ergonomic grip; Your choice of all leather, leather and Alcantara®, or leather and carbon fiber is the Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Six-speed automatic gearbox with auto-adaptive software that responds to driving style and road conditions
- Available with the Chrome Line version on the Maserati GranTurismo Sport
- Optional Alcantara® package, which adds the material to various areas of the interior
The GranTurismo Collection
Every feature of the GranTurismo is a masterpiece of Italian design.
Starting from $132,825*
The MC adds adrenaline from the track, bodywork sculpted for greater aerodynamic efficiency, twin central exhausts and a rear diffuser.
Starting from $150,570*
Granturismo MC Centennial Edition
Celebrating a century of power, performance and racing success.
Starting from $165,627*